- 04/15/2019 at 5:35 am #488386EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The central idea of the passage can be assessed from the following lines of the passage:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is with the study of man - not of the loose aggregate known as a "community" - that any science of the humanities has to begin.
- Man is that which fits economic equations.
- In spite of the practical nature of their science, political economists are oddly unable to relate their abstractions to the concretes of actual existence.
- A great deal may be learned about society by studying man; but this process cannot be reversed.
- Mankind is not an entity, an organism, or a coral bush. The entity involved in production and trade is man.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad