- 04/15/2019 at 5:27 am #488162EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The author says, "Unfortunately, the Italian Inquisition began to notice him as well " Why unfortunately?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Because the Italian inquisition did not like Borri as he did not belong to their ilk and did not believe his story of vision either.
- Borri delved deep into the occult and they prosecuted anyone doing that. It was unfortunate because he was under their scanner.
- Borri was practising a parallel cult that went against the teachings of the church. The Church was watching him, which made him uncomfortable and, therefore, it was unfortunate.
- If it were not for the Italian Inquisition watching him closely, he would have continued to win more and more disciples in Italy.
- `Unfortunately` because there was an attempt to nip an attempt to rejuvenate the Italian society of believers in the bud.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad