- 04/25/2019 at 2:26 pm #617806EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The author has used the symbol of bird and described it as 'twice-born'. How does it help him build on his theme?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The symbol of bird represents the limit of man's physical environment and his quest for freedom.
- A bird in its nest is limited within its shell, but a bird in the sky has the freedom to scale the height it wishes to scale.
- The symbol of a soaring bird is an inspiration for man, which is why the author makes use of this symbol.
- With the use of this symbol and twice-born theory, the author builds on the theme of man seeking to transcend the finite.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad