- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464630EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
The age of an archeological site can be determined by an investigation of the changes in architectural style stratified throughout the dig. Each level reveals the influence of different leaders. Archeologists have successfully used architectural strata to determine that the Abbyssian Empire occupied the ancient city of Singbum. Structures were found to include ceremonial columns, which were unique to the Abbyssian Empire during the Abbyssian reconstruction.
Which of the following is an assumption on which the archaeologists` conclusion depends?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Abbyssian occupation of Singbum was brought to an end by Jenti Khan`s assault and subsequent conquering of the city.
- The city council of Singbum did not invite architects from the neighboring Abbyssian Empire to erect certain structures in return for high wages.
- Each ceremonial column has the motto of the Abbyssian Empire inscribed on the base, flanked by the emperor`s royal seal.
- The archeologists established that the most recent Abbyssian building discovered at the excavation site was built during the reign of Actius.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad