This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    could anyone please help me and guide me to follow my dream of being the member of the terna org medical college. i have a dream of doing medicine and was very enthusiastic in this field. so guys please help me and guide me and give me the correct instructions so that i can do anything which is possible for me to do. so please answer to all my quires. i will be waiting

• #8156 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello kamesh

this is really a good platform to work on this college. here are the complete details

Terna Medical College is recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi (MCI) and is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science(MUHS) ,Nashik.  For more detail please visit the below website, for MCI – http://www.mciindia.org and for  MUHS – http://www.muhsnashik.com

Vice Chancellor :-     Professor Dr. Dilip Govindrao Mhaisekar
    (MUHS, Nashik)       MBBS, MD – Pulmonary Medicine

At Terna Medical College (TMC) we recognize that everyone has different needs, circumstances and ambitions so we aim to make your study as attractive, flexible and rewarding as possible. Whichever course you choose to study at Terna Medical College (TMC), we can assure you a rewarding lifetime carter as well as the opportunity to establish new friendship.

Our purpose is not just to offer best training courses, but also to help you to make a successful  Doctor; we believe you will only become competent in any field by learning from others devoted to high standards. From your initial contact and through every class you attend, you will find that we want the best for you which includes High Academic Achievements, Enjoyable Learning and Caring about people.

Reply To: terna org medical college
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account