- 04/16/2019 at 2:16 am #500257EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Tea drinking is demonstrated as having significant salutary effects. One area is that of generating a feeling of well-being and good health through its antioxidant action in reducing free radicals. As a result, tea drinkers lead longer, healthier and happier lives.
Which of the following most weakens the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Several studies have debunked this idea of tea drinker's leading longer lives.
- The antioxidant effects of tea drinking can be obtained through other means also.
- Beneficial effects of tea drinking have not been conclusively proved.
- Tea and coffee preferences are usually genetically determined.
- The perceived happiness is only due to the feel good factor.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad