This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 3 years ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello,

I have completed my engineering and have about 2 years of work experience and I am planning on joining TIME coaching center in Pune to prepare for CAT. What can I expect from them and what is their fee structure like?

• #6850 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello Sunil,

The fee structure for TIME is as follows:
    Weekday batch: Rs 23,950
    Weekend batch: Rs 28,950
    Correspondence course: Rs 6,950 and Rs 8,450 (Offers 8-10 mock CATs compared to 3-5 in the regular correspondence course)

They have one of the best learning plans that coach students to excel in the CAT exams, as several students of CAT 2015 have made it to IIMs and 10 TIME students scored 100 percentile in 2014. A few features of its flagship programme of coaching for MBA entrance exams (CAT, CMAT and ) are as below:

• Start-to-end coaching: Coaching is well segregated incorporating all important elements in three sections – concepts training, section-wise testing and comprehensive testing. Training for post-exam selection process is also provided as essay, group discussion, interview training and to write SOPs required prior admission.
    • Extensive batches: batches are scheduled in three terms as super long term for more than 12 months, long term between 3-12 months and crash course for less than 3 months. Correspondence coaching is also provided for those unable to attend classroom sessions.
    • Structured testing: Tests such as foundation tests, intermediate tests and tests along with mock tests which are classified as Mock CATs, CAT Replica Tests and All India Mock CAT Tests which have a reputation of being very similar to actual CAT tests are conducted on a regular basis. Similar tests are conducted for other MBA entrance exams as well.
    • Varied content: Study material includes basic concepts, solved examples, shortcuts and strategies to help manage time better. Additionally, the GDPI briefcase gives you access to information of general awareness. Chat sessions with experts are also organized around 10 times in a month to get applied knowledge from the industry.
    • Faculty: Experienced graduates, postgraduates and alumni of institutes like IIM, IIT and XLRI compose the team

To view the brochure click here

I hope this helps! 🙂

Reply To: T.I.M.E. Coaching Center, Pune
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account