Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Symbiosis is a family of 46 academic institutions, imparting quality education for over 40 years. It is host to over 27,000 Indian and International students on campus.

These campuses epitomize the Symbiosis vision, ‘Promoting International Understanding through Quality Education‘ and are a beehive of international students from all across the globe, being privy to Indian culture and hospitality. Many of these campuses are fully residential and have recreational facilities which include swimming pools, amphitheaters & Health Care centres. Keeping its excellent track record in mind, in 2002, the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India conferred the ‘Deemed to be University’ status on Symbiosis, and further in 2006 the University Grants Commission, Government of India withdrew the word Deemed and renamed the University as Symbiosis International University.

• #2034 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hi team

please provide me details regarding the symbiosis school of management studies. so that i can ensure my career in safer hands and can move smoothly with the education system that is present in the major of the cases. So kindly anyone could please give me the details regarding those institutions and can be able to move ahead with all the enthusiasm and also with all the effection

Reply To: symbiosis school of management studies
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account