This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

I want to do economics after school. But looking at DU cutoffs I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. That’s the reason I’m relying on entrance exams. I’m looking at Symbiosis School of Economics because its entrance based. But can someone tell me hows the faculty, its reputation and placement?

Thanks for your help.

Tushar Singh 
    • DO NOT WORRY!
      There are many other colleges waiting for you.
      Symbiosis is good but Symbiosis School of Economics isnt as good as its Law School.
      Here are a few colleges you can check out!
    • Ashoka University, Jindal University, Shiv Nadar University- These 3 Pvt. Colleges in Delhi NCR Region have a lot of potential with some great faculty. The fees is a bit higher but they have scholarships so do not worry.
    • Loyola College, Chennai- One of the best Economics colleges in the country right now.
    • St. Xaviers’ Kolkata
    • Christ University, Bangalore
    • Jadavpur University Kolkata
    • Fergusson College, Pune
     Sunidhi Negi 

Hi samarth,

DU is not the end of the world. You can apply for economic honours at narsee monjee which is a great college. Ashoka university is another option. Or you can apply to mumbai university. There are some really great colleges in mumbai university for graduation with a not so high cutoff.

Good luck?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account