Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hii guys

Myself Jhansi and I’m present here today to know some required things regarding the Symbiosis Centre of Health Care. As I have a aim of entering into that institute I need to know the all the required things necessary. So anyone could kindly give me the details regarding the same for which I will be grateful. So I request you guys to reply me as soon as possible

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Jhansi

Firstly I would like to mention you that this is really a great option to move ahead in your career. So here are all the details regarding the institute that you need to know:

Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) was established in 1997 with the sole objective of providing preventive, promotive and curative healthcare services to students and staff of Symbiosis.Good health, better quality of life! These are things they want for their Symbiosis staff and students who have entrusted their care to them. At SCHC, they are actually making it happen by giving personalized healthcare and treating you with love,affection and care.

SCHC also has the state of art campus recreation and wellness facility. It provides a wonderful avenue for recreation, fitness, wellbeing, de-stress and fun. Symbiosis has played an integral role in conceptualizing RWC with the prime aim to provide high quality fitness and wellness facilities to all the staff and students.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account