- 04/25/2019 at 11:01 pm #631440EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Supreme Court, in _________, held that irrespective of where the 'central management and control is exercised' by a company, the companies incorporated in India cannot choose foreign law as the governing law of their arbitration.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Bhatia International v. Bulk Trading
- Corned Chemicals Ltd. v. C. N. Ramchand
- Shreejee Traco (I) Pvt. Ltd. v. Paperline International Inc
- TDM Infrastructure (P) Ltd. v. UE Development India (P) Ltd.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad