This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I am class 11th student having English, history, fine arts, home science and sociology as my regular subjects and biology as my additional subject. (Though I wish to change fine arts and replace it with political science.)I earlier aspired to become a doctor and later gave up. I am quite social and would love to hold a job which allows me face-to-face interaction with people. I am pretty creative and like to help people. Is there any medical field or any other field which is appropriate for me?

• #5178 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Amol, You have political science and Sociology among your choice of subjects. This gives away you preference to work for and among people.

You can always opt for Civil services either in Central Government or your state government. There you will work among the people and the job will also require creative approach for problem solving.

I would also suggest Politics for the very nature of you.

Best of Luck.

• #5328 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Since you have opted for interesting subjects already and have also mentioned your interests, I suggest you the following career options in no particular order:

1. Civil Services

2. Journalism

3. Straight away aiming for the United Nations.

4. Career Counsellor

5. Physiotherapist

6. Blogger and Writer.

7. Public Speaker.

Reply To: Suggestions for the career.
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account