This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello Sir,

My 12th will end this year i.e. 2016. Rather than doing general B.Tech, I want to do in the sector that is fastest growing field. Will anyone provide me information about the course and suggest me few institutes in North-East side of India?

• #6694 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

You can do any of the courses mentioned below. IT is the fastest growing field in India and of course if you want to particularly work in North-East itself, you can go for courses which will permit you to work in Infrastructure or Education Sector since the demand and scope of these two are immense in NE.

• Engineering – Aerospace, Agricultural, Automobile, Biochemical, Bio Medical, Biotechnology, Bio Instrumentation, Bio Informatics, Broad cast technician, Ceramic, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Construction, Electrical, Electronic, Engineer Manager, Environmental, Food, Fire, Industrial, Instrumentation, Leather, Marine, Mechanical, Mining & Metallurgical, Nano technology, Printing, Production, Plastic & polymer, Highway, Rubber, Genetic, Telecommunication, Textile
    • Architecture
    • Commercial Pilot
    • Merchant Navy
    • IT or Information Technology – Application Programmer, Database Administrator, Information Technologist, Medical Transcriptionist, Network Administrator, Software Engineer, System Architect, Technology Manager, Web Developer, Multimedia Designer
    • Hardware – Hardware Design And Development Engineer, Design and Development of Computer Hardware, Design And Development of Customized Microprocessor, Design and development of networking hardware, Service Maintenance Engineers/technician
    • Defense Services – Indian Army, Indian Air Force for officers
    • Physical Science – Chemist, Mathematician, Astronomy, Forensic Science, Geographer, Geologist, Nuclear Physicist, Oceanography, Operation Research, Astrophysicist, Physicist, Statistician
    • Pharmacy – Clinical Research

You can do any of the above courses. Also, the list of best institutes is here:

1. Tezpur University
    2. Assam University
    3. Gauhati University
    4. Assam Don Bosco university
    5. Nagaland University
    6. Assam Kaziranga University
    7. Mahatma Gandhi University
    8. Tripura University, etc.

Hope this helps. thank you 🙂

Reply To: Suggestion for courses and institution
Your information:

Verify Yourself