Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Abhinav Tiwari 1 month ago.

• Author
     Abhinav Tiwari 

Suggest some good novels for Beginners???

Pulkit Sharma 

Here is a list of few novels with which beginners can start:

1. And Then There Were None(Agatha Christie)
    2. Tell Me Your Dreams(Sidney Sheldon)
    3. A Prisoner of Birth(Jeffrey Archer)
    4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo(Stieg Larsson)
    5. World Without End(Ken Follett)

If you are into Fantasy Fiction,

1. Harry Potter Series
    2. The Lord of The Rings
    3. The Hobbit
    4. The Hunger Games Trilogy
     ananth 

There is no one book that fits all, it depends on your taste and if you were a beginner I would recommend starting with children’s book like famous five, secret seven. Then try something like Hobbit or Harry Potter which start out for children but as you progress through the series they turn out to be wonderful novels for adults.

I would also recommend trying out Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings, Game of thrones. If you read a book for after seeing the movie, it can be easier to appreciate the details especially by a beginner.Then it would all depend on what kind of novels that you are interested. Choose the top seller from the Genre that you are interested in.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

You can begin with some very easy to read yet interesting books like The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, One last drink at Guapa by Saleem Haddad, 1984 by George Orwell, The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, etc.

These books will be the best to foster your interest in reading and once you have explored them, move on to the Classics by Jane Austen and Emily Bronte and various Game of thrones series, The Hobbit series, Harry Potter, etc.

Happy Reading 🙂

Olivia Das 

hi,

Starting with easy books like Agatha Christie series would help you! there are numerous books that she have written.

If you find those easy then go for Paulo Coelho(author), Khaled Hosseini(author),Lee child(author) All types of Hobbits and Lord of the rings, harry potter series!

Lastly if you feel you want to read an advanced level of writing, go for George Orwell’s books, Lotita(book) etc in the end. As these books can be a little tough to read at first.

Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account