- 07/13/2019 at 8:27 pm #1439332EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Students taking an exam are divided into two groups, P and Q such that each group has the same number of students. The performance of each of the students in a test was evaluated out of 200 marks. It was observed that the mean of group P was 105, while that of group Q was 85. The standard deviation of group P was 25, while that of group Q was 5. Assuming that the marks were distributed on a normal distribution, which of the following statements will have the highest probability of being TRUE?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- No student in group Q scored less marks than any student in group P.
- No student in group P scored less marks than any student in group Q.
- Most students of group Q scored marks in a narrower range than students in group P.
- The median of the marks of group P is 100
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad