- 07/06/2019 at 9:31 am #1367581EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Students of school X have consistently performed poorly in mathematics and physics year-end examinations. It is hence suggested that students practise standardized tests of these two subjects throughout their schooling years to better their performance.
The argument above assumes which of the following?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The students of school X have performed well in other subjects
- Students of school Y did not perform in mathematics and physics, in spite of practising standardized tests of the two subjects
- The students of school X have performed well in literary and sports activities without any additional training
- Performance of students in year-end examinations is related to practising standardized tests
- Practising standardized tests of mathematics and physics improves performance in year-end examinations
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad