- 04/16/2019 at 3:44 am #501410EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Statement: The ministry of aviation has ordered to procure 35 new aircraft to be added to the existing fleet this year
Which of the following most appropriately proves that the decision taken by the aviation minister is unrealistic and not based on scientific projections?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A recent survey showed that the existing aircraft in the fleet fail to match the international standards and quality norms.
- These new aircraft have better technology and greater technology and greater number of seats as compared to ones already existing in the fleet.
- The neighbouring country which also procured aircraft lacked enough number of trained pilots.
- As the number of passengers has declined significantly this year, the existing fleet is not being used to its full potential.
- As many as 12 pilots are not on flying duties for two straight weeks due to lack of sufficient aircraft to ply on the routes.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad