- 04/28/2019 at 9:49 am #683456EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
STATEMENT-1: In a Meter Bridge experiment, null point for an unknown resistance is measured. Now, the unknown resistance is put inside an enclosure maintained at a higher temperature. The null point can be obtained at the same point as before by decreasing the value of the standard resistance.
STATEMENT – 2: Resistance of a metal increases with increase in temperature.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- STATEMENT -I is True, STATEMENT - 2 is True; STATEMENT-2 is a correct explanation for STATEMENT - 1
- STATEMENT-1 is True, STATEMENT-2 is True; STATEMENT-2 is NOT a correct explanation for STATEMENT- 1
- STATEMENT-1 is True, STATEMENT-2 is False
- STATEMENT-1 is False, STATEMENT-2 is True
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad