This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

A career as an automobile engineer is for people who are driven and passionate about cars. They must have considerable understanding and interest in mechanics, electronics, and mathematics as these are vital skills required for this career path. Automobile engineers must be organized individuals who are able to work in a methodical manner.

People in this career are required to communicate with other professionals on a regular basis, both from within the field and outside it. Hence, this career is only for those with fluent communication skills. While automobile engineers must be innovative, eager workers, they must not get carried away.

here are the details regarding salary:

A graduate engineer at a major OEM (original equipment manufacturer, ie carmaker) gets a stipend of Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 30,000 a month during training. This can go up to Rs. 40,000 till s/he is confirmed. A line leader/assistant manager can earn anything from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 80,000 a month, depending on their experience in the industry.

According to PayScale India, an automobile engineer can earn anywhere between Rs. 250,000 and Rs. 600,000 per annum including average bonuses and commissions received on the job. The highest salaries were paid by vehicle manufacturers whereas product development engineering firms paid a lot less to automobile engineers they hired. A division head with 18 years’ experience can make anything from Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh per annum.

• #2026 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

myself janu from jharkhand. I need some details regarding the automotive engineering. Even as i m a lady i have very much interest regarding the automotive field and im very passionate in achieving my dreams and to become a successful person in my life. so anyone could kindly please suggest me the steps which are required and what are the things that I m required to know and most importantly the career and salary.

Reply To: starting salary for automotive engineers
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account