This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

Myself Sindhu and I need some details of sreenidhi institute of science and technology so that I can proceed on my education in this college and can reach to the greater heights in my life. so anyone could kindly provide me with the details so that I will be aware of each and every aspect of this college and can move on in my engineering most effectively and can be able to move

• #7904 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hi sindhu

it is great that you have chosen one of the best colleges to pursue your degree coming to the details Sponsored by Sree Education Society of the Sree Group of Industries, Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad is shaped into one of the best among the Technological Institutions in INDIA. Sponsored by Sree Education Society of the Sree Group of Industries, Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad is shaped into one of the best among the Technological Institutions in INDIA..thier main vision is to Sreenidhi would like to develop an Institute of higher learning with the introduction of Post-Graduate courses and Research facilities. Introduced PG courses in each of the branches offered. To introduce Doctoral Programmes on part-time basis initially and on full time basis later on. To attain the status of a Deemed University and be recognized globally for the moulding of the best professionals by 2020. This is the Vision and aspiration of Sreenidhi.

Reply To: sreenidhi institute of science and technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account