Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

I have recently completed my intermediate and I m really happy to enter into the engineering stream. I ready to face any type of challenges that comes in my way and can handle them with complete perfection and enthusiasm. so kindly anyone let me know the details such as the details of sree vidyanikethan engineering college and the quality of the academics that are available in this college and how does this college will help me in building my future to reach to greater heights

• #7848 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

All you need to know about the college is it is about the college details which comes to the founder Dr. M. Mohan Babu,who is a telugu actor and a  Padma Shri awardee, a well known Cine-Actor established SVET in 1993 to serve the cause of education in the backward region of Rayalaseema as it is very backward. He vowed to provide quality education to students and support deserving students with financial assistance and concessions irrespective of caste, creed, religion or region which is really inspiring to a lot of people. He has been a source of inspiration and guiding spirit to SVET Institutions in particular and to the students in general. It took an initial intake of 180 students to serve the cause of technical education in the backward region of Rayalaseema. The intake has increased exponentially to 2232 in 2014-2015. The College now offers 9 B.Tech programs; 8 M.Tech programs; MCA Program; and 2 Doctoral Programs. AICTE has also accorded permission for 2nd Shift Polytechnic from the academic year 2009-10.

Reply To: sree vidyanikethan engineering college
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account