- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464632EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Some scientists have speculated as to whether usual artistic talent is inborn. If artistic talent were inborn there would now be a pool of young children with such abilities. Artistic scholars feel it would be a pity not to begin intensive artistic training with those children at a very young age, so that they can reach their fullest potential. Currently, there are no tests, which can effectively gauge the artistic abilities of young children, until those children have studied music, or several years. Therefore, __.
Which one of the following is the most logical completion of the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is possible that some artistically gifted children will not start training at an age, which would help to maximize their capabilities.
- Talent would ensure that these children are trained to their fullest potential.
- It is probable that most of these children will never reach their fullest potential.
- It would be best to give all children early and intensive artistic training.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad