- 04/17/2019 at 9:17 pm #513483EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Some Buddhist rock-cut caves are called Chaityas, while the others are called Viharas. What is the difference between the two?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Vihara is a place of worship whereas, Chaitya is the dwelling place of the monks.
- Chaitya is a place of worship whereas, Vihara is the dwelling place of the monks.
- Chaitya is the stupa at the far end of the cave whereas, Vihara is the hall axial to it.
- There is no material difference between the two.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad