This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello,

Sir please tell me i m pursing graduation and 16months I have done my Computer Hardware course now I want to do Software Course.

So please give me advice what to do and which course I should Prefer?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

The best software courses in India right now are:

• Software Testing Course- Eligibility – Graduation in any field. But  prior knowledge of How Software works will be added advantage. You can become a Test Engineer who is responsible to for delivering quality software to client.
    • Networking Course- Eligibility: Any Graduation and interest in Networking and Hardware. You can become a network engineer.
    • DBA Course (Database Administration)- Eligibility: Any Graduation but more helpful for Computer Science Graduates.
    • Analyst Course- Eligibility : Any Graduation and Good Communication Skill. You can be Data Analyst, Business Analyst or Domain Expertise Analyst.
    • Information Security- Eligibility : You need to be at least graduate. You can be an ethical hacker or security provider on network for an IT company.

So you can choose any of these depending upon your interest. You can do an online course from COURSERA also. Hope this helps. Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account