Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Members

Myself Kamesh from Hyderabad. Can anyone please provide me with the details regarding the SKR Engineering College located in Nazarathpet. As I have a target of completing my graduation in this particular college I think I must be aware of some basic knowledge regarding this college which will help me further in smooth completion of my degree. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8364 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Kamesh

Firstly let me mention about the college and then about the academic position of that college. Here are the complete details regarding that:

These are the quality policies that this college follows:

• To produce fully qualified and trained engineers who would contribute to the world of technology.
    • To provide appropriate guidance to the students in their quest for higher knowledge.
    • To provide state – of – the – art laboratory and infrastructural facilities.
    • To provide a favorable environment for the growth and development of the students.
    • To provide an opportunity for the promotion of extracurricular talents among students.
    • To promote interaction and provide proper professional counseling and thereby ensure placement to the  students after completion of the course.
    • To ensure the placement of the students in reputed companies through a well-organized placement cell.
    • To develop the overall character and personality of the students who would be a rich knowledge  resource to the nation.
Reply To: SKR Engineering College, Nazarathpet
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account