Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys

Could anyone please help me in knowing the details regarding the career of the Singapore Airlines Air Hostess. The duty of that position and the other details such as Salary and several other details which I need to know to ensure the smooth working of the member in that position. So please provide me all the required details of which I must be aware of. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8350 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Askash

Every time I fly Singapore Airlines, I always receive warm professional service with a smile. So here is how do those flight attendants get compensated for their stellar service

Basic Pay : $ 1350 per month
    Flying Per hour pay : $ 9.50 per hour, OverNight allowance : $ 20.50
    Turnaround allowance : $ 70
    Transport allowance : $ 277 per month
    Laundry allowance : $ 125 per month

Long haul flight allowance ( above 12 hr 30 min ) : Flight hours x 2.5 times -(eg : flight to London return is 30 hours so $9.50 x 30 x 2.5 = $ 712. 50 )
    Overseas nightstop allowance : Varies depending on country – ( eg : London about $ 650 and Melbourne about $ 400 )
    All in expect an average of between $3500 – 6000 per month. It could be more or even lesser depending on the monthly roster and which route operated in that particular month.
Reply To: Singapore Airlines Air Hostess salary
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account