This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I am a Working Professional and working at a Designation of Assistant Manager. I have work experience of more than 7 years now. I wanted to know, should I go for regular Executive MBA or opt for Correspondence Courses to enhance my Management skills?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

If you are capable of devoting ample time to a full-fledged regular MBA course then you should definitely go for a regular degree. It is more widely recognised when it comes to jobs.
    However, since you have great work experience and a shortage of time due to your job, a correspondence degree will enhance your prospects equally well.

I suggest you the latter, considering your situation.

Olivia Das 

Benefits  of Distance MBA to working professionals

Working professionals will benefit significantly by pursuing a distance MBA programme. Individuals already working can maximize their area of knowledge and master new skills without cooperating on their work front. A distance MBA program will help them to acquire a master’s degree in management while concentrating on their work. The distance MBA program will also help them to apply the newly learnt skills in real-world business/office environment. Instant application of the skills, learnt through the distance MBA programme, in real-life business scenarios will prove to be a great boon in future for the individuals opting MBA through distance mode.
    Many individuals also choose to go for distance MBA to gain promotions at work front. For getting promoted to managerial positions, requirement of an MBA degree is a prerequisite. In such cases, individuals choose a distance MBA over regular MBA to save time as well as money. 

Benefits of Distance MBA to students already engaged in studies 

The students already engaged in studies can also benefit from distance MBA. An MBA programme through distance mode will allow students to continue their regular studies and gain managerial skills and understanding through the flexibility that the programme offers.

The value of a distance MBA degree also depends on the reputation of the institute that offers it. Since the course ware and coursework in a distance MBA course is largely similar to that of a regular one, the institute providing the degree matters a lot too.

Some of the reputed institutions in India providing distance MBA programmes are

Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning (Pune),

ICFAI Business School (Hyderabad),

Indira Gandhi National Open University (New Delhi) and,

Institute of Management Technology Centre for Distance Learning.

Looking at your condition, I would definitely suggest you the second one if you can enroll into the above mentioned colleges!

Else never loose hope. You can opt for other colleges too. Diamonds shine from where-ever they are put! 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account