Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team

Myself Anu from Hyderabad and I m here today to know about the career in Shipping and Logistics. I also want to know the other information regarding this profession for which I will be able to work in this position safely and camly, so anyone could please mention all the asnwers to my questopns for which I will be thankful. Hoping for a sooner reply from you

• #8342 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Anu

Shipping and the things related to ocean are really one of the interesting things to do. Here I have mentioned all the details hope this is helpful

The median annual earnings for those with bachelor’s degrees in operations logistics was $65,000, with the 25th percentile making $47,000 per year, and the 75th percentile receiving $94,000 annually. This field of study contained only 48,478 graduates, only 1 percent of the 8.4 million graduates with business majors. In comparison, the median earnings for the business group was $60,000 per year, with the 25th percentile earning $40,000 yearly, and the 75th percentile receiving $90,000. About 93 percent of logistics graduates found employment, with 89 percent working full time.

Reply To: Shipping and Logistics Salary
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account