Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself manoj and i need some details regarding the shaheed bhagat singh college of engineering and technology which is located in the area of ferozepur. i have complted my intermediate and wanted to join in the enginnering stream so please help me and provide me with all the details regarding the things realted to this college like the quality of the academics and the other things

• #8128 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello manoj

you have chosen one of the most respectable institutions in the india. here are the details and the moral values of the college which they are targeted at:Vision

To be identified as preferred destination for professional studies responsive to industrial and societal needs of the country.

Mission

1. Development of technically competent manpower with requisite analytical, theoretical and managerial skill and practical exposure.
    2. All round development of students, staff and faculty by providing conducive environment and infrastructure for learning, skill development and research.
    3. Imbibing versatility, adaptability and yearning for excellence amongst students with highest ethical values as their inner strength.
Reply To: shaheed bhagat singh college of engineering and technology ferozepur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account