Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 6 months ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello Members

Myself Likitha and I m here today to know some details regarding the Shaheed Bhagat Singh College which is present in Punjab. I want to complete my graduation in this particular college for which I need to know some details regarding the same. So anyone could kindly provide me with the details regarding the quality of academics,placements and the other things which I need to know. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8372 Reply
     Manikanta 

Hi Likitha

I would like to appreciate your choice of selecting this college as this is one of the most popular colleges in this field. Here below  I have mentioned all the required details. Hope these are helpful

The Institute was established by the Government of Punjab in 1995 with the name Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Engineering & Technology as a tribute to the great martyr Shaheed Bhagat Singh. In the academic year 2011-12, it was upgraded to the status of a technical campus and rechristened as Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus, Ferozepur. The institute is fully promoted by the Punjab Government and is registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act 1860. Its affairs are administered by a Board of Governors. The Technical Campus, with its lush green state-of-the-art campus spread over 98 acres is situated on Ferozepur-Moga Road, about four Kilometers away from the Ferozepur city.

Reply To: Shaheed Bhagat Singh College in Punjab
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

POST YOURREQUIREMENTS

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account