- 07/02/2019 at 2:13 pm #1290398EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Seven People Gaurav, Akash, Sagar, Rajat, Sachin, Dhoni, Rahul are planning to enjoy boating. There are only two boats, and the following conditions are to be kept in mind.
(I) Gaurav will go in the same boat in which Sachin is to go.
(II) Dhoni cannot go in the same boat in which Sagar is, unless Rajat is also accompanying.
(III) Neither Akash nor Sagar can be given the boat in which Rahul is.
(IV) The maximum number of persons in one boat can be four onlyIf Dhoni and Akash are in one boat, which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Rahul is in the other boat
- Rajat is in the other boat
- Sagar is in the other boat
- Sachin is with Dhoni and Akash in one boat
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad