- 04/30/2019 at 3:56 am #721864EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Select the correct statement from the following.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The frequency response of a pure capacity process is unbounded.
- The phase lag of a pure time delay system decreases with increasing frequency.
- The amplitude ratio of a pure capacity process is inversely proportional to the frequency.
- The amplitude ratio of a pure time delay system increases with frequency.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad