This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hi

myself I m dharvik from the current popular state in india that is from delhi. I m sincerely preparing for neet and has a hope to get a good rank in this exam but I need some guidelines regarding this exam so that i can plan myself and can do complete hard work in this field and can be able to do all the required arrangments necessary. so please give me some assistance regarding the old works that are done

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?
    Firstly I have to Inform you that The B.tech Is 4 Year Under Graduate degree course in Engineering.

And to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination With Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the Optional Subjects.

The Admission in B.tech Programme are based on AIEEE/IIT JEE Entrance examination And To apply for AIEEE Examination you need to scored Minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For IIT JEE you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks in PCM Subjects, Final year 12Th candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE examinations, But you can apply for AIEEE Examination Only 3 Times. Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the AIEEE Website.

For IIT JEE Candidates May apply for this examination only 2 times and to apply for this examination you need to scored minimum 60% marks in PCM Subjects And for MH-CET Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with atleast 50% aggregate marks in PCM.

So, If you have scored Minimum 50% marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination as well as MH-CET Examination and If you have scored more than 60% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE Examination and for complete Information please visit the Official websites Of AIEEE, IIT JEE and MH-CET Examination.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account