This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bharath kumar 4 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hello Atul!

Here are some of the institutes you can visit and check if the course suits your demand:

1. Versatile Institute Advanced Digital Marketing, A.B. Road
    2. Indore institute of computer education , Bhanvarkuan
    3. Future Multimedia, Bhanvarkuan
    4. Zee Institute of Creative Art, Palasia
    5. Soft Buzz Innovation, Bhanvarkuan

Hope that helps!

• #4337 Reply
    Atul Shrma Atul Shrma 

Hello there, I m just completed my B.C.A. final exam and I m interested in learning Digital Marketing complete way. Because I m not interested in computer programming languages but I like Digital marketing because it’s a fast-growing marketing way that every small big company needed. I lil bit heard about digital marketing modes like SEO, Google AdWords, Social media marketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing and more. So, can someone please suggest me any best institute or training center for learning all these digital marketing stuff completely. I want an ideal institute for digital marketing where I can learn all skills on practical basis also would like to work on live projects and gain some experience of marketing in a realistic manner. Also, the institute must be Google partner certified and have expert faculty who have years of experience in digital marketing. So all that I need here in Indore.

Please tell me if anyone knows best digital marketing for which  I m looking for.  Give any suggestions which institute is good for me.  Recommend me best local digital marketing institute here in Indore if you have any idea. Thanks a lot.

• #10346 Reply
    Atul Shrma Atul Shrma 

Thanks Asad for telling me all these Digital Marketing Institutes that you have mentioned here. But, I asked so many peoples here in Indore and they are suggesting only two Internet marketing institutes in Indore which is best as per learning digital marketing terms. Here they are :

1. Indian Vidyalaya of Digital Marketing

2. Digital Gurukul

Can you please tell me which one of them is the best learning institute for digital marketing. I also searched on Google and visit their websites and also read reviews, but still, I confused a lot. Both are located in Vijay Nagar location. And fees are affordable which is great news for me.

• #10354 Reply
    utkarsh gaur utkarsh gaur 

Yes Atul both the colleges are good,but if possible try to take admission in a metro city (Delhi,Hyderabad,Bangalore) as you will be near to many companies which will equip you with industry knowledge and will further help you to get placement in a good company

• #14811 Reply
    Raletta Grad Raletta Grad

Raletta Grad provide Digital marketing training in Indore. Our organization teach you advanced digital marketing strategies and offers great courses like SEO, Search engine optimisation, SMO, Social media marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, content writing with many more exciting courses.
    Address: MR6, Samajwadi Indira Nagar, Scheme 71, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452002
    Email: [email protected]

• #37625 Reply
    Atul Shrma IVDM

Best digital marketing course in Indore, best digital marketing institute in Indore, best Faculty and very healthy environment. I would suggest my friends join this institute.

• #40306 Reply
     bharath kumar

Hello

Digital marketing is becoming the booming industry in the current trend of India. If you want to try for Digital marketing Courses just try with CloutLearn. One of the best institute which will provide you a proper pratical session with 100%v
    placements

Reply To: Searching for Best Digital Marketing Training Center in Indore. Please Suggest me anyone
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account