Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I am Vikas and I have just graduated and I am looking for a good law college offering B. A L. L. B course, please help me and tell me the fees struture of the college.

• #5432 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Following are the best law colleges offering BA LLB course and mentioned alongside is the fee structure per year:

1. National Law School, Bangalore- Rs 1.21 L
    2. Faculty of Law, Delhi University- Rs 11.8 K
    3. National Law University, Delhi- Rs. 1.46 L
    4. Amity Law School, NOIDA- Rs 10.2 L
    5. NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad- Rs 1.22 L

Depending upon your accessibility and affordability you can choose any of them and score accoding to their cut-offs in entrance exams. All the best. 🙂

• #6894 Reply
     Shahid Hassan 

i have qualified 12th class now,im searching for LAW COLLEGE i wanna do L.L.B and after That L.L.M can you please help me

• #6896 Reply
     Shahid Hassan 

i have qualified 12th class now,im searching for LAW COLLEGE i wanna do L.L.B and after That L.L.M can you please help me

• #7210 Reply
     ana 

There are different categories of law colleges and there are different exams for a set of colleges.

CLAT- This will give you access to National law schools of the country depending on your rank.

SET:- This a separate law exam for symbiosis school of law.

LSAT- This is a separate law exam O.P Jindal Global University.

AILET- This exam is specifically for NLUD.

Lastly you can check the rankings of law schools as per 2016 in the following link:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_law_school_rankings

• #10306 Reply
     successmantra 

Read full details of AILET entrance exam 2018.

AILET Application Form for the entrance exam 2018 has been released. It is a better opportunity for law aspirants to pursue LLB, LLM from various institutes.

Candidates must fill the AILET application form online on the official website before the last date.

Check the AILET syllabus and exam pattern here.

Reply To: Searching A Good Law college which offers B.A L.L.B 5 years’ course
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account