This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Fitness nowadays is very necessary considering the modern lifestyle, irregular sleep cycles and the amount of junk food we are addicted to. Let’s discuss what are the career options as a Fitness trainer?

• #6250 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Following is the scope of fitness training in India:

In government: You can run for various govt. institutions and sports bodies. Trainers are required in schools, universities, colleges.

In private sector: It ranges from employment in spas, hotels, health resorts, fitness clubs, sports clubs.

You can also start you own gym, health club or become a personal fitness trainer to somebody.

You can expect a monthly salary of Rs 15000-Rs 30000 but it may go up too.

• #2162873 Reply
     suresh

Bachelor of Science in Nutrition is a three years UG course Bachelor of Science in Nutrition is a study about focuses on various aspects of food and its nutritional value for human beings. Here i mention the eligibility criteria for bsc nutrition course.

Eligibility criteria for BSC nutrition course :

Students should have passed 12th in science stream underrecognized board.
    Students should score a minimum of 50% aggregate score in 12th

BSC nutrition course has a good career scope. Here I list the various job for the nutrition course.

Wellness Coach.
    Gym Trainer.
    Strength and Conditioning.
    Dietician.
    Weight Loss / Weight Management Consultants.
    Physical Therapist.
    Sports Nutritionist.
    Personal Trainer.

If you are looking to get admission to the best-allied science college then Campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. In my opinion, MVM College of Allied Health Sciences is one of the best-allied science colleges in India. MVM College of Allied Health Sciences provides world-class infrastructure and modern research centers for students.

Reply To: Scope and Career opportunities in Fitness Training?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account