This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shubrajit Paul 4 months ago.

• Author
     Shubrajit Paul 

Hi,

I have to enquire that, is there any type of scholarship to get into the coaching in the TIME Institute.

Thanks

• #9252 Reply
     Elizabeth John 

Hello Subrajith Paul,

T.I.M.E is always on the lookout for meritorious candidates across the country. The scholarship exam conducted is otherwise referred to as the T.I.M.E Talent Search Examination (TTSE). The examination is open for all candidates preparing for CAT 2017/18, will be held at 6 venues in Chennai on the 25th of June 2017. The performance based exam will grant deserving candidates the eligibility to opt for a certain amount of scholarship throughout the duration of the course. 100% scholarship is extended to the topper in the TTSE. The test predominanty consists of multiple choice questions based on the candidate’s Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability. The estimated time for the examination procedure is expected to take up to 1.5 hours. For furthur details, you can directly contact the institute to take up the required test.
    All the best for your future endeavours!

Reply To: Scholarship in Times coaching
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account