Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hii Guys

Myself Ramu and I m present here today to know some details regarding the Sardar Patel Engineering College located in Andheri west, I have a dream of entering into this college to complete my graduation and wanted to know further details regarding this college for which I m present here to ask for help. So guys please help me in knowing the details of this college for which I will be grateful.

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Ramu

Before mentioning the details I want to convey that this is one of the best optional college that you can choose to complete your graduation. Here are the complete details

Sardar Patel College of Engineering under the management of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, was founded by Kulapati Dr. K.M.Munshi. It was established to meet the growing demand for engineering talent. The college was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of Independent India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in 1962. The college is dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, an eminent nation builder of independent India. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for full-time degree, part-time degree and post graduate degree courses and is run under the management of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.

The parent body, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was among the first educational trusts to have realized this need and further the interests of aspiring engineering students and also meet the needs of the challenging world of business. The college has gained an excellent reputation in the field of Technical Education. SPCE is one of the few colleges that has received Grade A+ rating for its aided courses and an A Grade for the un-aided courses from the Govt. of Maharashtra which certifies the spirit of excellence that the Institute has symbolized and always practised

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account