This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hii

Myself sandhya and I m here today to know some details regarding the best engineering colleges available here for me to complete my graduation. so i sincerely request you guys to provide with with some details regarding sardar patel college of engineering and the quality of academics available here so that I can proceed in my life with complete commoitment and hard work. hoping for a quicker reply

• #7846 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hi sandhya

This is a great news that you have chosen sardar patel college of engineering to pursue your btech stream which is obviously a very good option for you. this college aims in developing the student skills and enhancing a great future for them ahead. This college has a vision of spires to be an institution of national repute that will create professionals with competence and motivate research for the progress of the nation.and this college aims that is the missions are To impart quality education through time relevant curriculum in academic programs,To enhance career opportunities for students through industry institute interaction and value added courses,To promote excellence by encouraging innovative ideas and lateral thinking,To inculcate sense of discipline and responsibility towards society. So get ready to face a many type of challenges and hoping for u a great future ahead

Reply To: sardar patel college of engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account