Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi jhansi

I must say that you are really interested in one of the major insitution in india. here are the details you need to know

Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, a premier institute of the region was established by Late Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Scindia on November 1, 1960 with a donation from Gangajali Trust fund. The Institute started with B.E. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering. The Institute offers 9 full time Under Graduate and 17 full time Post Graduate Courses ( 11 ME/M.Tech., MCA, MBA And four Applied Sciences) leading to degree in Bachelor of Engineering and fifteen Postgraduate courses in the areas of Engineering, Science and Management. It is an autonomous institute, which is fully funded by Government of Madhya Pradesh and managed by the Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Education Society chaired by Hon’ble Shrimant Jyotiraditya M. Scindia. The college campus is spread over an area of 85 acres of lush green land with natural surroundings.

Accreditation
    Institute has been accredited by NAAC, New Delhi vide letter No. F-19-26/EC(SC-14)/DO/2016/39.1, New Delhi, Dated 29.03.2016 for Five years.

Autonomy
    RGPV
    Institute has been accorded academic autonomy by Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya vide letter No. F-5/RGPV/Academic/Autonomy/2011/59, Bhopal, Dated 07.01.2011 w.e.f. session 2010-11.

UGC
    Institute has been accorded autonomy by University Grant Commission, New Delhi vide letter No. F. 22-1/2015(AC), New Delhi, Dated 01.05.2015 w.e.f. session 2015-16.

• #2380 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi members
    could anyone please provide me with the details regarding the samrat ashok college vidisha. i have a dream of entering into this college to complete my degree and become a successful person in my life. so guy please reply to my questions and make me aware of the things rthat i enede to know for whichi will be really very grateful. hoping to get a sooner reply from you

Reply To: samrat ashok college vidisha
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account