- 04/30/2019 at 6:54 am #726132EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Same bending moment is applied on two different beams. The cross-sectional areas of both the beams are the same. One of the beams has square cross-section while the other one has circular cross-section. Mark the correct statement.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The strength of both the beams is the same.
- The strength of circular beam is more than that of square beam.
- The strength of square beam is more than that of circular beam.
- Loading on the beams will decide their strength.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad