Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

“Astronomers who are at universities will be doing teaching, both of undergrad and graduate students, and supervising graduate students in their Master’s and PhD theses,” said Christine Wilson, a professor of physics and astronomy at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ont., and president of the Canadian Astronomical Society. “Astronomers at the National Research Council have some component of their duties which are typically involved in helping to support and maintain the international telescopes that Canada is involved in.”

Salary: According to Prof. Wilson, astronomers conducting postdoctoral research typically earn between $40,000 and $70,000 a year.

“The $40,000-a-year level would be the ones who are typically working on a project that a professor has gotten funding for,” she said. “The $70,000 is the highest-level prize fellowship in Canada.”

The salaries of astronomy professors in Canada

• #1984 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hi

Myself naresh and I m here today to know some details regarding the career of the astronomer and the details of him such as salary of an astronomer and several other details which you guys think that I must be aware of so that i can go ahead with my career with complete perfection and clarity. so anyone could kindly provide me with the details such as the several other things that are required

Reply To: salary of an astronomer
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account