Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team

Could anyone please provide me the details regarding the Salary of a Biotechnologist in India.As I m so much interested in this field and want to choose this as my career path. Please provide me all the details which are required for a Biotechnologist to be aware of. So kindly mention all the details to my questions. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8348 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Harishwar

Biotechnology is really an interesting field to work on if you are really aimed in this. Here are the complete details

Biotechnology is the integration of both biology and technology inherited with it

the understanding and application of biotechnology add greatness to the life.

It is widely used in these areas of day to day life i.e., food production
    food storing
    environmental conservation
    and preservation

development of important life saving drugs and vaccines etc.,

It is always creating new trends in creating new medicines for new diseases.

and many more applications of this studies have been very popular all over the world

Today biotechnology is the most prominent field of genetic researches and drug designing.

Indian sub continent is known to house one of the worlds largest bio. The scope of biotechnology in india is very wide.Diverse marine systems,topography abundance of sunshine,cost effective infrastructure and most importantly the skilled manpower altogether form a suitable laboratory and experiments for research and development of Bio in India.

there may some negative feedback to this but it is just temporary the future of biotechnology is very bright in India

Regards
    hope this is helpful

Reply To: Salary of a Biotechnologist in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account