Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Could anyone please help me in knowing the details regarding the salary after mba in hospital management. So that I will be able to plan my schedule accordingly and knowing all the details which are required.So kindly please help me in knowing those details. Kindly reply to my questin for which I will be grateful. Hoping to get a sooner reply from you guys

• #8278 Reply
     Manikanta 

Hello Nagaraj

MBA is really an interesting and a major earning field. Here are the details:

Depends hugely on your Alma mater among other things. My educated guess would be somewhere around ₹ 15 ,00,000 as a fresher. After that it depends on your performance and the company’s profile.

In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the demand for medical and health services managers will increase by 22% by 2020. BLS also reports that the median salary in the field generally is $84,270. The top 10%, almost always with at least a master’s degree, earn more than $144,000.

Reply To: Salary after MBA in field of Hospital management
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account