This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harsh srivastava 1 month ago.

• Author
     Ankur Sinha 

Hello Harsh,
    Chandigarh University is a good university.It has exceptionally good academic environment and culture. The cultural diversity of the students there is remarkable.

Below is the link for your reference from google.

https://www.google.co.in/#q=+chandigarh+university%2Cgreater+mohali.&lrd=0x390ffb140bd63e07:0x68591e334d17a988,1,,

Hope this helps….

harsh srivastava 

i want to have reviews on chandigarh university,greater mohali.

Piyush Rai 

Hi Harsh,

CU is a good place to be at, as its one of the current generation universities that understand the market trends and is working towards building professionals depending on market needs.

I have highlighted few of things that makes this university stand out of rest:

• Courses aligned towards ICICI and IBM
    • CU has collaborated with many MNCs and universities across the globe for research, training, infrastructure, semester exchange program etc.
    • Recently CU is awarded by WCRC as ‘Asia’s Best University in 2014-15′
    • Startup cell is really active and provides good opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
    • Academic and Co-curricular activities are very well balanced resulting in overall development of student.

Apart from the above Chandigarh University has a tremendous Placement record. Most of the student are places with renowned and top MNC’s. This all has become possible only because they have a very strong placement cell which is dedicated towards:

• Organizing orientation programs, pre-placement training and company specific training and industry institute interaction programs.
    • Conducting mock/stimulated exercises on regular basis such as aptitude, GD, technical and general interview skills.
    • Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Dell and HP are among the top recruiters from CU.

With all the above and an amazing campus having all the infrastructure that you need, I suggest Chandigarh University is a good shot!

Best of luck and let me know in case you need any further clarity.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account