This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harsh srivastava 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Ankur Sinha 

Hello Harsh,
    Chandigarh University is a good university.It has exceptionally good academic environment and culture. The cultural diversity of the students there is remarkable.

Below is the link for your reference from google.

https://www.google.co.in/#q=+chandigarh+university%2Cgreater+mohali.&lrd=0x390ffb140bd63e07:0x68591e334d17a988,1,,

Hope this helps….

• #125 Reply
     harsh srivastava 

i want to have reviews on chandigarh university,greater mohali.

• #4626 Reply
     Piyush Rai 

Hi Harsh,

CU is a good place to be at, as its one of the current generation universities that understand the market trends and is working towards building professionals depending on market needs.

I have highlighted few of things that makes this university stand out of rest:

• Courses aligned towards ICICI and IBM
    • CU has collaborated with many MNCs and universities across the globe for research, training, infrastructure, semester exchange program etc.
    • Recently CU is awarded by WCRC as ‘Asia’s Best University in 2014-15′
    • Startup cell is really active and provides good opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
    • Academic and Co-curricular activities are very well balanced resulting in overall development of student.

Apart from the above Chandigarh University has a tremendous Placement record. Most of the student are places with renowned and top MNC’s. This all has become possible only because they have a very strong placement cell which is dedicated towards:

• Organizing orientation programs, pre-placement training and company specific training and industry institute interaction programs.
    • Conducting mock/stimulated exercises on regular basis such as aptitude, GD, technical and general interview skills.
    • Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Dell and HP are among the top recruiters from CU.

With all the above and an amazing campus having all the infrastructure that you need, I suggest Chandigarh University is a good shot!

Best of luck and let me know in case you need any further clarity.

Reply To: Review: Chandigarh University
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account