This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello
    I’m Harish and I’m a student. I’m currently preparing for the gmat exam and I need some details regarding those exams so anyone could kindly let me know what are the steps required for register for the gmat exam and what are the things that are required and necessary which you guys think that I must know and I m pretty confident that I will definitely crack the exam. All I need are some guidelines which I’m expecting from you

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

You must register to take the GMAT in advance by phone, fax or email; walk-in registration at test centers is not accepted. You can register online at http://www.mba.com. their Toll Free No.: 1800-102-4646..Admissions deadlines for graduate business programs vary. Check with the schools you are interested in attending and set up your GMAT exam ahead of time to ensure your scores are reported prior to application deadlines.

Scheduling Fee: US$250.00

When you register to take the GMAT exam, you are agreeing to the Privacy Policy on mba.com and all of the terms and conditions set forth in the GMAT Handbook.
    Taking the GMAT opens the door to a graduate business degree from a top global program. It’s your best step to improve your business skills and advance your career.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account