This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jaimon Mathew Jaimon Mathew 2 months ago.

• Author
    Jaimon Mathew Jaimon Mathew 

Hello,

I paid the fees and submitted all the documents asked from me to be enrolled for MA English and got the soft-notes a few days ago from a company known as “Lurningo” by post. The notes contain lectures, Quizzes etc but, I do not see the notes in PDF of any other format. So, I was wondering if TNOU will send me the hard copies of the notes.

Also, my other concern is, I have not yet received any information about my admission. I can’t get reply to my emails that I sent to the admission adviser nor do they pick up the calls when I try to reach them over phone.

is there any way you could help me?

• #9454 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

I am aware of the IGNOU courses.

Those people send the hard copies of notes and tutorials by registered post. The course material is generally received before 4 months whenever you pay the required fees.

I’m sure there will be the controller of exams in the where you can contact for your hard copies.

As far as other issues related to admissions are concerned, there is no other way to visit the university along with the receipt of fees you have paid. Make sure you should always be prepared with your enrollment id.

Reply To: Regarding Unavailability of Tamil Nadu Open University Study Material
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account