This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abhay Pant 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author
     Supreeth Jeppinamogaru

Hello Team,

I have found that someone is using my name to post some fraudulent reviews regarding brilliant coaching classes and i have got a call from cyber crime regarding the same. I do not have any account with you. can you please check who is the culprit using my name “Supreeth Jeppinamogaru” who has registered his account on your website and inactivate such type of fraud account. This has been effecting my personal reputation.’

Please note that this is my email address [email protected] . Please refer this link https://snag.gy/517tOm.jpg

Thanks,

Supreeth

• #92433 Reply
     Abhay Pant 

Hi Supreeth, we have gone through your complaint regarding the posting of fraudulent reviews about Brilliant Coaching Classes and we are sorry that you had to suffer from problems regarding it. We are taking necessary steps towards this. The fake post involving your name will be removed from our directory-portal by today’s E.O.D. Hope, this will solve your problem. Have a great day ahead! Regards!

Reply To: regarding reviews
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account