- 04/29/2019 at 1:28 am #696558EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Regarding gas gangrene, one of the following is correct. Which one is it?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is due to clostridium botulinum infection.
- Clostridial species are gram-negative anaerobes forming spores.
- The clinical features are due to the release of protein endotoxin.
- Gas is invariably present in the muscle compartments.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad