This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amrita Muduli Amrita Muduli 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Amrita Muduli Amrita Muduli 

Hi

I got an admission in HHL Graduate School of Management, Leipzig, Germany (Full time MBA),on merit basis with 20% scholarship. I want to fund my study through education loan. The total cost is Rs-2500000(Tuition fee+ Cost of Living).However,as I belong to lower middle class family I don’t have any kind of collateral with me,due to which I am not getting a loan.I have already paid the commitment fee(EUR 2200) to the school.

Please suggest me options where I can  get an education  loan.

Thanks and Regards

Amrita Muduli

• #9468 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

For a complete and successful life, quality education is very much important. When it comes to getting education loan for a good management course outside India, you’ll have to first research a lot. To save your time here I am disclosing a wonderful piece of information suggesting, how you can secure an education loan and what steps are being taken by our Govt. to help qualified students. Read https://edugorilla.com/top-7-companies-for-education-loan/

Hope you will get an idea of different types of schemes. Then you can approach the bank accordingly. Make sure you compare the interests rates first because they vary according to the type of bank.

Reply To: Regarding Education Loan
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account